DNV GL can support organisations in their journey to confirm to the requirement by conducting PCQI Training Programs with qualified FSPCA Approved Trainers strategically located across the country.
The program, developed by FSPCA (Food Safety Preventive Control Alliance), is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA; successfully completing this course, is one way to meet the requirements for a “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual.”
Who should attend?
Organisations exporting to the US, Food Safety Team Leaders, Quality Managers, Consultants, 3rd Party Auditors
- Introduction to Preventive Control Food Safety Plan
- Overview as per FSMA Potential Hazards
- Developing your food safety plan
- Hazard analysis and preventive control identification: Process control, Sanitation preventive controls Food Allergen preventive controls, Supply Chain preventive controls
- FSMA 2011 Regulation Overview
What is needed:
Each manufacturing site needs to have or access to a food safety professional who has received the required training to approve their food safety plan. The training course outlined below – FSPCA Preventive Control for Human Foods is being offered by qualified instructors from DNV GL.