Sexual harassment of women in the workplace is very much a reality. It is not restricted only to the confines of the unorganized work sector but is also present in the organized work sector and MNCs. The varying types of inappropriate, objectionable or offending behaviors with women at the workplace leads to different degrees of undesirable consequences, like the victims often undergoing severe stress, strain, trauma and even worse. The harassment not only traumatizes the affected woman, but also violates a broad range of rights, such as right to live with dignity, right to practice a profession in a safe environment and right to have equality at the workplace. Many Countries the world over have put in place Corporate requirements as well as Legal systems in place to tackle this problem.
Who should attend?
The organization’s top management, members of the ICC, decision & policy makers, ombudsmen, departmental managers & supervisors, workplace ethics counsellors and staff.
- To understand the complexities regarding sexual harassment of women in the workplace.
- To understand what triggers sexual harassment
- To get a brief idea of the role of the Internal Complaints Committee.
- To finally ensure that women in the workplace are treated with care, respect and as equals.
- What exactly is “Sexual Harassment of Women in the Workplace”
- Group Discussions
- The Triggers
- The Psychology behind “Sexual Harassment of Women in the Workplace”
- Prevention / Cure and the HR Factor
- Corporate Responsibilities
- The Internal Complaints Committee
- Case Studies (from real life, without revealing the identities of the individuals)
Duration: 5 days
Hours: 40 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.