DNV GL Certified Training on Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment This programme aims to cover basic concepts on hazard identification and risk assessment (HIRA) methodology for occupational health & safety management system as per ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
- All level of professionals & management, etc.
- Who are involved in OH & S management system As per ISO 45001 development
- Who want a basic understanding of the OH & S management system as per ISO 45001
- HSE Managers
At the end of this course you will have the answers to the following questions:
- What is an Incident? Incident versus Accident?
- Hazard versus Risk?
- How can you identify hazards?
- What is Risk and how to assess it?
- How do you perform Risk Control Management?
- Safety Management
- Hazard Identification
- Concept of Risk
- Risk assessment
- Risk prioritization
- Risk Controls
Duration: 5 days
Hours: 40 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.