DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
This course would explain and discuss the obligations in respect of incident and accident management from a legal and practical perspective. It also explains how to practically implement corrective measures and how to readdress hazard identifications and risk assessments.
Who should attend?
- Chief executive officers;
- All levels of management;
- All persons in a supervisory position, e.g. Project managers; Site managers in respect of construction work; All persons managing contractors; Team leaders;Foreman
- Health and safety representatives and other committee members.
- Incident and Accident Management
- Documentation required to be completed legally regarding an incident
- The involvement of management with an investigation
- How to prepare for and approach an investigation
- How to approach the implementation of corrective measures
- Monitoring of implemented corrective measure
- Understanding how Accident Happens
- DNVGL Loss Causation Model
- Planning for reporting: - Positive Evidence, People Evidence, Parts Evidence, Paper Evidence, Human Factors, Cause Analysis, Remedial Action, E-waste Management
Duration: 5 days
Hours: 40 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.