This course would explain and discuss the obligations in respect of incident and accident management from a legal and practical perspective. It also explains how to practically implement corrective measures and how to readdress hazard identifications and risk assessments.
Who should attend?
- Chief executive officers;
- All levels of management;
- All persons in a supervisory position, e.g. Project managers; Site managers in respect of construction work; All persons managing contractors; Team leaders;Foreman
- Health and safety representatives and other committee members.
- Incident and Accident Management
- Documentation required to be completed legally regarding an incident
- The involvement of management with an investigation
- How to prepare for and approach an investigation
- How to approach the implementation of corrective measures
- Monitoring of implemented corrective measure
- Understanding how Accident Happens
- DNVGL Loss Causation Model
- Planning for reporting: - Positive Evidence, People Evidence, Parts Evidence, Paper Evidence, Human Factors, Cause Analysis, Remedial Action, E-waste Management
Duration: 5 days
Hours: 40 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.