DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
CQI - IRCA Certified Course ID: 1902
This migration training course pack provides you the knowledge of the changes on the new standard ISO 45001 as compared to OHSAS 18001 and the skills required to audit against the new standard. It is recommended for professionals working in organizations certified to OHSAS 18001 standard that has been revised.
This combined training course consists of 2 parts: PART 1: E-Learning duration approximately 2 hours (to be performed as self-study prior to classroom training). PART 2: Classroom training duration 1 day (part 1 must be completed to attend the classroom training.
Pre-requisites to register for the combined course:
- Delegates must be OHSAS 18001 (CQI - IRCA certified) Lead/Internal Auditors.
- Delegates must have thorough knowledge on Annex SL/HLS through completion of the HLS knowledge Module 1 ofDNV GL Auditor Transition Training Pack (Duration – minimum 7 hours) or similar.
Aim of the course:
To upgrade your OHSMS Lead/Internal Auditor knowledge and skills to meet ISO 45001 Management System Standard. On successful completion of this course pack, delegates will be able to:
- Comply with Auditor Migration requirements for formal qualification.
- Compare between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001 standard.
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001.
- Gain skills and knowledge to audit against the new ISO 45001 OHSMS standard.
- OHSMS 18001 Auditors/Lead Auditors who want to upgrade their qualification to ISO 45001 standard.
- Trainers and consultants who search for new knowledge related to the implications of auditing based on the ISO 45001standards.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors and trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.
- Participant evaluation is through Continuous assessment during the complete training course and written examination (30 minutes) at the end of the course.
- A ‘Certificate of Achievement’ will be awarded to participants who passes both continuous assessment and the written examination.
- Successful completion of this course is one of the criteria for you to upgrade your CQI - IRCA Internal/Lead auditor status
- You can know record your CQI - IRCA certificate to access exclusive resources via www.quality.org