This course is designed to enable participants to gain a practical knowledge of the ISO 45001 standard and health & safety system certification audits as per ISO 19011 and to effectively participate in the implementation of requirements.
Who should attend ?
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to qualify as a Lead Auditor/Auditor and perform Internal/External audits of OHSMS as per ISO 45001 standard..
How will you benefit from this course?
- Provide an interpretation and understanding of the ISO 45001 requirements.
- Facilitate the establishment of internal and external audit programmes.
- Enable delegates to plan, perform and report 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits.
- Assist with verification of corrective action.
- Aid improvement within organisations through teaching value-added auditing.
- Provide insight into developing an organisations safety management system.
For successful completion of this course, it is expected that you have prior knowledge of the following management principles and concepts: The PDCA cycle Occupational health and safety management Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a Foundation OHSMS training course in ISO 45001.
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS.
- What is an audit and why are they necessary.
- Risk based thinking process.
- ISO 45001 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan and conduct audits.
- Audit communication.
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up.
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.