This course would enable participants to gain a basic knowledge of the requirements of OHSAS 18001 standard and to effectively participate in the implementation of the OH & S system.
Who should attend?
All level of professionals & management, etc.
- Who are involved in OH & S and ISO 45001 management system development
- Who want a basic understanding of the OH & S management system.
Course Objectives: '
At the end of the course participants will have sufficient information to:-
- Explain the scope of OH & S management system standards
- Develop ISO 45001 policy
- Define ISO 45001 objectives & targets
- Produce Management system programs
- Establish system documentation
- Interpret ISO 45001 standard requirements
- ISO 45001 system implementation and performance evaluation
- Identification of Health & Safety risks
- Integrating OH & S into organizational processes
- Implementation of Management systems
- Certification requirements
Duration: 5 days
Hours: 40 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.