DNV approved Internal Auditor course on Integrated Management System as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 50001:2018–Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy Management System
Integrated Management System-QEHS & Energy
This course is approved by DNV Training and includes the requirements of Integrated Management System.
Modern business operates in markets characterized by a growing awareness of wider sustainable development issues, such as prevention of pollution and corresponding impacts on environment including reduction of biodiversity , employee Safety and Occupational Health & and its prevention including identifying, planning & establishing systems that directly affect the quality of product or service, and ensure that these processes are carried out under controlled conditions both effectively & efficiently.Organization’s QEHS & Energy performance credentials therefore play a part in organization’s stake-holders loyalty. A good operating QEHS & Energy system therefore, could be seen as an action plan for what to do to prevent variations on products, services & processes. Effectively implemented systems & processes will, therefore, be a tool for the organization to reduce cost & improve profitability. Moreover
- Safety, Environmental & Energy regulations are becoming far more demanding and so is the enforcement.
- Customer specific requirements are becoming stringent & organizations are looking for options & ways to reduce cost of production & delivery.
- Reducing QEHS & Energy concerns and adopting prevention mechanism more efficiently have proven to reduce cost and boost profits
- Banks, Stock Exchanges and Insurers are taking a closer look at the concerns and risks of the companies seeking credit, investment or insurance.
- The public is using its buying power to encourage business towards fulfilling safety, health, environment, quality and social responsibilities.
Organization’s QEHS & Energy credibility is becoming a factor in national and international competitiveness. Implementation of Integrated Management System can facilitate progress towards increased competitiveness, leading to increased profit, more efficient processes, reduced costs, reduce liabilities and an improved image.
COURSE OBJECTIVE:To enable participants to gain a practical knowledge of how to seek compliance & audit integrated Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy systems to comply with the requirements as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO