DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses are led by professional trainers who will help you gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards.Book Your Training
COURSE OBJECTIVE :
The Europian Union has adopted a new comprehensive Data Protection Regulation to protect and empower all EU citizen’s privacy. The new regulation supersedes all earlier legislations and is all encompassing. The new regulation has shaped the way organizations across the world with EU clientele approach data privacy. The regulation applies to data controllers (an organization that collects data from EU residents) & data processors (an organization that processes data on behalf of data controller e.g. cloud service providers, infra providers), who are based in the EU. Furthermore, the regulation also applies to organizations based outside the European Union if they collect or process personal data of EU residents/entities.
OUR SOLUTION :
DNV GL developed services to provide an in-depth knowledge and practice to establish and maintain a Personal Information Management System in line with the Privacy requirements including GDPR. As a Certified Professional, participants set the highest standard of data protection tailored to their organizational needs in line with industry standards. Participants will also gain comprehensive understanding of the concepts and approaches required for the effective alignment for EU organizations and non-EU organizations with the General Data Protection Regulation
- Basic understanding of privacy principles
- Knowledge of the information security management principles and concepts
“Participant evaluation is through continuous Assessment during all three days and written examination at the end of the course.”
COURSE BENEFITS :
Upon completion of this training, candidates will be competent to:
- Implement immediately key Data Privacy policies and procedures including Privacy Impact Assessment, Risk Treatment, Data Inventory & Data Flow
- Bridge the gap between the General Data Protection Regulation and the current organizational processes
- Understand the key concepts and principles of privacy for managing personal data
- Apply these concepts in practical business scenarios related to both EU and non-EU based organizations
- Implement & understand the roles of data controller, data processor and the data protection officer (DPO)
- Have In-depth knowledge of the privacy requirements & impact assessment
- Implement continual improvement of the Internal Privacy Audit Process
COURSE DURATION :
COURSE DETAILS :
- The course is of 3 days’ duration and is presented by our team of experienced DNV GL tutors. Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops.
- Public course includes daytime refreshments, lunch, course notes & training certificate.
- This course can also be made for delivery at your organization/ own premises.
- On successful completion, delegates will be awarded an internationally recognized DNV GL Training certificate
- Data Privacy Officers and those who will be involved in advising top management on Privacy in an organization
- Designed for core implementation and auditing teams with responsibility of compliance to global privacy compliance frameworks such as GDPR
- Those planning to lead and implement a system, or new to managing a system
- Consultants responsible for implementing data privacy frameworks
- Information Security lead auditors and practitioners
- Quality Managers