There's constant pressure to achieve performance targets, to reach higher performance levels, and to ensure that people's work supports and furthers the organization's goals. Performance management is the process used to manage this performance. What is often missing from this evaluation, however, is the part about making sure that the employee is doing the right thing. After all, you may have a very hard-working and dedicated team member, but if he or she is not working on things that advance the organization's purpose, what is the point? DNV Training would help in solving this issue.
Who should attend?
Great managers aren’t born; they’re made. Sure, a few people thrive when thrown in to a management role, but many new managers need help communicating effectively with employees, giving feedback and taking on a leadership role. performance management training can mean different things for different roles, but always focuses on teaching managers how to accomplish or facilitate work through others, and how to direct and develop their employees.
- Giving effective feedback
- Handling difficult messages performance management and appraisals training Setting achievable goals and expectations
- Supporting other people's development
- Using acknowledgement and praise
- Dealing with issues as they arise
- voiding escalating problems
- Seeing things from other points of view
- Dealing with yours and other people's feelings
- Dealing with difficult or tricky people
- Building confidence and morale
- Setting effective boundaries
- What to do when the goal posts change
- MIP Process Overview
- Goal Setting
- Ongoing Coaching & Assessment.
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.