DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
This is an instructor led course where students will learn the basics of the Food Safety Management System, how to identify food safety hazards and risk and how to categorise and assessment of control measures. It will also lead to a better understanding of ISO 22000 standard. This course aims to provide you with the opportunity to learn about the subject of auditing food safety management system in an organization, specifically those based on FSSC and ISO 22000. Course is based on active participation of the students in a various group activities, brain storming sessions and reflection exercises, leading to deeper insight of the food safety risk management concepts. The instructor will supplement the course with theoretical inputs wherever necessary with emphasis on learning from real- life examples, applied knowledge to various situations and through sharing of experiences amongst the participants.
Who should attend ?
Food Safety officers, Food Safety Team Leaders, Consultants, Quality Managers and Business Executives with a desire to learn about the Food Safety Management System requirements as specified in ISO 22000:2005 standard.
- What & Why of FSMS?
- What & Why of audit
- Auditing Hazard Analysis
- Audit Planning
- Conduct the audit
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow up
- Course Reflection
- At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Why and What of food safety management system
- Understand the requirements & benefits of FSSC 22000 scheme.
- Understand requirements of Prerequisite program based on ISO 22002-1, ISO 22000 in the auditing context
- Explain the interrelationship of various standards / documents like FSSC 22000, ISO 22003, ISO 17021 & ISO 19011
- Understand principles of auditing and audit as a process
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors,
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 & FSSC guidance documents, demonstrating the ability to:
- Plan and prepare effectively,
- Gather objective evidence through effective interviewing, observation, sampling and note taking,
- Analyse and interpret information to determine conformance. Report the audit, including writing valid, factual and value-adding non-conformity reports, undertake audit follow-up activities, including evaluating the effectiveness of corrective action.
Duration: 5 day
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.