This course aims to provide you with the opportunity to learn about the subject of internal auditing Food Safety Management Systems, specifically those based on the ISO 22000 family of international standards. To train potential Internal Auditors in the principles and practices of FSMS auditing in a manner compatible with ISO 22000 or equivalent standards in accordance with the guidance provided in ISO 19011.Delegates will be made aware of current good audit practice and will be encouraged to develop their audit skills through analysis and constructive self-criticism. On completion, delegates should have gained the knowledge and skills required to prepare for and conduct internal food safety system audits.
Who should attend ?
Quality and Production Managers, Executives and Technocrats of organisations involved in any aspects of the food chain including packaging, food and crop producers, equipment, detergent and sanitizer suppliers, practicing Food Safety Management consultants and auditors, quality managers and business executives with a desire to learn about food safety management system requirements as specified in the ISO 22000 Standard with the task of participating in and/ or leading audit teams during internal audits of food safety management system.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the application of Food Safety Management Systems.
- Be aware of the key concepts associated with hazard analysis based Food Safety Management system and the purpose and structure of ISO 22000.
- Realise the true role and potential of internal FSMS audits
- Be conversant with the responsibilities of internal auditors.
- Develop the ability to plan and organise an internal audit.
- Be able to collect and analyse evidence, exercising objectivity
- Know how to evaluate and report the results of an internal audit
- Management system – why and what?
- rerequisite Program and Risk Management
- ISO 22000 Purpose and requirements
- Why, and what is an, Audit?
- Plan an audit
- Conduct an audit
- Audit Reporting and Follow-up
- Personal action plan
Duration: 3 day
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.