Although food products have always been a topic of interest to the public, due to the expanding global economy and the international trading of foodstuffs, there is an increasing demand of ensuring worldwide safe food. The most significant driving force for increased attention to food safety has been the continued surge in new food borne pathogens and different food borne accidents. To determine food safety equivalencies, all members of the global food supply chain – primary producers, food business operators, national and international trading partners, end consumers, public catering organisations - must have a common approach related to food safety.
Who should attend:
Food Safety officers, Food Safety Team Leaders, Consultants, Quality Managers and Business Executives with a desire to learn about the Food Safety Management System requirements as specified in ISO 22000:2005 standard.
- What & Why of HACCP?
- Introduction to HACCP and various standards National, International Legislation
- Pre – Requisites Program (GAP, GMP, GHP, GLP)
- HACCP Principle 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7.
- Maintenance of HACCP System
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Know why Food Safety is important
- Know what (international) legal and other requirements exists for HACCP, GHP and GMP (e.g. Codex Alimentarius, EU-Directive, standards)
- Understand the common prerequisites, such as GHP and GMP
- To understand the 7 HACCP principles, the implementation of a HACCP system and how these may be applied to control Food Safety.
- To build awareness and a common understanding for Food Safety, this course addresses also management system auditors, consultants or representatives of the authorities. However, it should be note that this course cannot replace expert knowledge.
Duration: 2.5 day
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.