DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
This course aims to provide you with the opportunity to learn the subject of internal auditing of Food Safety Management System as described in the FSSC 22000 certification scheme for the Food Manufacturing sector. With the globalization of food production and procurement, food chains are becoming longer and more complex and subsequently we find an increased risk of food safety incidents. This training is relevant if you are involved in FSM under:
- Farming of animals for meat/milk/eggs/honey
- Farming of fish and seafood
- Processing of perishable animal products, perishable plant products, perishable animal and plant products (mixed products) and ambient stable products
- Production of animal feed
- Production of pet food for dogs and cats, pet food for other pets than dogs and cats
- Catering & Hotels
- Provision of transport and storage services for perishable food and feed
- Provision of transport and storage services for ambient food and feed
- Production of food and feed packaging and packaging material
- Production of (bio)chemicals
Who should attend ?
Food Safety officers, Food Safety Team Leaders, Consultants, Quality Managers and Business Executives with a desire to learn about the Food Safety Management System.
The training provides you with an overview of the purpose and requirements of FSSC 22000 and ISO/TS 22002-1, and how applying these can improve your business methods. To train potential Internal Auditors in the principles and practices of FSMS auditing of FSSC22000, according with the guidance provided in ISO 19011. Delegates will be made aware of current good audit practice and will be encouraged to develop their audit skills through analysis and constructive feedback. On completion, delegates should have gained the basic knowledge and skills required to prepare for and conduct internal FSMS system audits.
At the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the application of Food Safety Management System
- Realize the true role and potential of internal FSMS audits
- Be conversant with the responsibilities of internal auditors
- Have the ability to plan and organize an internal audit
- Be able to collect and analyse evidence, exercising objectivity
- Know how to evaluate and report the results of an internal audit.
Duration: 2 day
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.