This one-day course gives technical and quality staff from manufacturers an overview of how the BRC Standard should be implemented on-site. To determine food safety equivalencies, all members of the global food supply chain – primary producers, food business operators, national and international trading partners, end consumers, public catering organisations - must have a common approach related to food safety.
Who should attend ?
Quality managers, Technical managers, Production and operations managers
- BRC-Food Issue 7 standard introduction
- Clause wise Changes in Issue 7 vs. issue 6
- How to incorporate changes in Internal audit plan
- Explain the background and benefits of the Standard
- Understand the requirements including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
- Explain the different audit options covering unannounced and BRC Global Markets programme
- Understand the BRC protocol for audit scope and planning an audit
Duration: 1 day
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.