DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
This one-day course gives technical and quality staff from manufacturers an overview of how the BRC Standard should be implemented on-site. To determine food safety equivalencies, all members of the global food supply chain – primary producers, food business operators, national and international trading partners, end consumers, public catering organisations - must have a common approach related to food safety.
Who should attend ?
Quality managers, Technical managers, Production and operations managers
- BRC-Food Issue 7 standard introduction
- Clause wise Changes in Issue 7 vs. issue 6
- How to incorporate changes in Internal audit plan
- Explain the background and benefits of the Standard
- Understand the requirements including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
- Explain the different audit options covering unannounced and BRC Global Markets programme
- Understand the BRC protocol for audit scope and planning an audit
Duration: 1 day
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.