Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) is a valuable tool for preventing failure in both product and process design. FMEA is not a form to be completed alone by the responsible engineer after the design has been completed. FMEA should be planned to coincide with product development when risks can be mitigated to an acceptable level in advance of product or process release. This course helps you implement this vital methodology while analyzing risks, determining areas in need of action, and applying mistake-proofing techniques。
Who should attend ?
Practicing engineers and technical personnel involved in the functions of Design and Development, Process Planning, Product Engineering, Application engineering, Quality Assurance, R&D, Manufacturing, Servicing etc. Also, personal who works in , Tool rooms, Defence and Railway establishments, General Engineering and other Capital goods manufacturing industries.
- Learn the Basic Concepts, purpose & benefits of FMEA
- How to implement FMEA
- Examine how to use Severity, Occurrence, Detection Scales
- Discover how to Calculate Risk Priority Number (RPN) and how to Prioritize RPNs
- Explore the Application of Apply FMEA to Participant Projects
- Learn how to Discern Recommended Corrective Actions and Risk Mitigation; and
Fundamentals of DFMEA, PFMEA & SFMEA & interrelationship.
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.