Life Cycle Cost (LCC) is a basic engineering training course. The need for Life Cycle Costing is because Engineering system ownership costs could be quite significant and frequently exceeds the procurement costs. The acquisition decisions of many engineering systems, particularly the expensive one, are increasingly being made based on their life cycle costs and not on initial cost. Ever increasing investments both by industry and Government Continuous explosion in technology, Considerable inflation in cost of materials, labour and energy etc. Changing international and national environments Maximum benefits out of every investment, Decisions based on initial costs alone often proved to be counter productive
Who should attend ?
Production supervisors, Engineering personnel, Maintenance engineers, Reliability engineers, Managers
- To understand the fundamentals of Life Cycle Costing
- To understand the economics of Life Cycle Costing
- To understand general and specific models for Life Cycle Costing
- To understand use of Life Cycle Costing analysis
- Why Life Cycle Costing?
- What is Life Cycle Costing?
- Life Cycle Costing economics
- Life Cycle Costing Models and Cost Estimation Methods
- Steps for performing Life Cycle Costing
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.