ISO 50001:2011 is a new Energy Management systems standard which gives organizations the requirements for Energy Management Systems (EnMS). The standard is presently the world’s leading energy management system increasingly being adapted by many companies internationally ISO 50001:2011 is a new Energy management. It is a comprehensive and flexible Energy Management System standard that provides benefits for organizations large and small, in both public and private sectors, in manufacturing and services, in all regions of the world. There are various factors that need to be considered at the outset during conceptulation, which subsequently need to be meticulously aligned with processes deployed. This course aims to provide you with the opportunity to learn about implementing an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on the ISO 50001:2011 standard.
Who should attend ?
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor/ implement of Energy Management Systems.
At the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand the role of energy in our lives
- Explain the importance of controlling energy usage
- Compare methods of controlling energy usage
- Understand the requirements of EnMS implementation
- Why Energy Management System?
- What Is Energy Management System?
- Energy Management System Requirements
- Comparison Of Standards
- Energy Legislations Overview
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.