Wastewater engineering is not usually its own degree course but a specialization from degrees such as civil engineering, environmental engineering or chemical engineering. Wastewater engineering deals with the transportation and cleaning of black water, greywater, and irrigation water. Wastewater treatment and water reclamation are areas of concern in this field. Wastewater engineers map out topographical and geographical features of Earth to determine the best means of collection. The comprehensive Course includes different modules like fundamentals and concepts of effluents, construction, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of drinking water, sewage and effluent treatment plants.
Who should attend ?
EMS Lead Auditors, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- To learn the basics of various treatment system
- To learn the applications of various treatment techniques and concepts through case studies and group discussion
- To evaluate a scenario requiring water or wastewater treatment & draw an appropriate process flow schemes of the plants being evaluated
- Nature & Type of liquid effluents.
- Preliminary Effluent Treatment Techniques
- Secondary Effluent Treatment Techniques
- Tertiary Effluent Treatment Techniques
- Treatment Performance Efficiency & Monitoring
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.