DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
An individual's, nation's, or organization's carbon footprint can be measured by undertaking a GHG emissions assessment or other calculative activities denoted as carbon accounting. Once the size of a carbon footprint is known, a strategy can be devised to reduce it, e.g. by technological developments, better process and product management, changed Green Public or Private Procurement (GPP), carbon capture, consumption strategies, carbon offsetting and others. The ISO 14064 Training covers the GHG concepts and the quantification and verification related to ISO 14064.
Who should attend ?
Those responsible for their businesses organisational GHG emissions, Carbon and environmental consultants, GHG verifiers, Those working in regulatory authorities, Supply chain Manager, ESG Leaders
- Obtaining knowledge and understanding of ISO 14064-1.
- Exploring the purpose of your GHG inventory.
- Developing your GHG inventory process.
- Measuring and reducing carbon Footprint
- Identifying specific company actions aimed at improving GHG performance.
- Why & what is Carbon Management
- Introduction to ISO 14064
- Carbon Foot printing measurement & reduction techniques
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.