Surroundings in which an organisation operates, including air, water, land, natural resources, flora, fauna, humans and their interrelation. Surroundings in this context extend from within an organization to the global system. This course teaches the participants the benefits of EMS such as Improved operational efficiencies, Better utilization of materials & resources, Reduced wastages & costs Increased access to world market, Improved staff morale & work environment, Assurance to interested parties, Enhanced corporate image Better relationship with Regulators
Who should attend ?
EMS Lead Auditors, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Definition: Environment, Aspect, Impact, Significant Aspect
- Identification of Aspect- Techniques & Methodologies.
- Evaluation of Aspect – Methodologies
- Control Methodologies
- Introduction to Risk & Opportunity
- Aspect & Impact – Identification and enlistment
- Risk Evaluation & Analysis
- Risk Mitigation and Control
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.