DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
The Environmental Management system (EMS) standard has been revised to the new version i.e. from ISO 14001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. The new standards has come into existence and requires all the certified organizations to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 to upgrade their system at the earliest. The new standards address the requirements which are in line with the integration to other standards. Also more clarity on customer satisfaction, outsource process, product scope, corrective action etc. have been addressed in the new standards. All these and other requirements of the new standards would be discussed in this two day course which will discuss the new standards and it’s requirement. A must for all the MR’s of EMS to understand the new requirement and start the process of change in the organization.
Who should attend ?
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor of Environmental Management Systems.
To communicate any changes in EMS specific requirements arising because of transitioning from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
- Auditing environmental management system
- Planning an audit
- Conducting the audit
- Auditing management system requirements
- Generating audit findings
- Provide an understanding on the principles and benefits of quality management
- Facilitates the identification of quality processes within an organization
- Provides an understanding of the benefits of an QMS audit
- Ensures the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provides participants with the skills necessary to plan and execute internal audits
- Facilitates value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.