DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
How an organisation handles customer complaints is crucial in order to maintain a good reputation and to keep client business. Complaint handling training teaches the process and methodology needed to create an effective customer complaints handling procedure to improve customer care, satisfaction and complaint resolution rates. This course will provide participants with the crucial skills and confidence to improve their handling of customer complaints with the goal of reaching a satisfactory solution that increases customer retention and loyalty.
Who should attend ?
Our complaint handling courses are designed for those who are responsible for dealing with customer complaints. Participants may handle complaints over the telephone, face to face or in writing. We will adapt the course to meet the most frequently used method of complaint handling by the participants.
- Identifying factors required for service quality
- Understanding how to implement the 6 C’s of quality customer service
- Developing individual action plans to meet bank and business unit service strategies
- Being prepared to recover from errors and mistakes and keep customers from moving to competitors
- Measuring service improvements and customer complaint handling
Terms & Definitions, Establishment of Complaint Management Process & resolution as per ISO 10002
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.