Advanced product quality planning (or APQP) is a framework of procedures and techniques used to develop products in industry, particularly the automotive industry. It is quite similar to the concept of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS). APQP serves as a guide in the development process and also a standard way to share results between suppliers and automotive companies. APQP specifies three phases: Development, Industrialization and Product Launch. Effective product quality planning depends on a company's top management's commitment to the effort required in meeting customer specifications.
Who should attend ?
Senior Managers, and Individuals with direct responsibility for introducing new products or new manufacturing technologies will benefit from this seminar. Automotive program and project managers, design and process engineering leaders, APQP Team leaders.
- Resources are directed towards customer satisfaction.
- Required changes are identified early Changes close to or after product launch are avoided.
- On time delivery of a quality product at the lowest cost.
- The management should develop and document a quality policy relating to grade of service provided
- The organization's image and reputation in the domain of quality objectives for improving product quality.
- Approach to be adopted in the pursuit of quality objectives.
- The role of company personnel in implementing quality policy.
- Over view & fundamental of APQP Process
- 49 Steps of APQP & implementation guidelines
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.