This International Standard promotes the use of a process based approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
For an organization to operate effectively, it must establish and manage numerous interconnected activities. An activity or set of activities using resources, and managed to enable the transformation of inputs into outputs, can be considered as a process. Often the output from one process directly forms the input to the next.
The application of a system of processes within an organization, together with the identification and interactions of these processes, and their management to produce the desired outcome, can be referred to as the “process approach”.
Who should attend?
- Anyone intending to perform audits of a quality management system.
- Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third-party auditor route, and/or understand what third party auditors look for. Some companies require the successful competition of this course to perform first party and second party audits.
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Process definition
- Process Mapping
- Process Criticality Analysis & Control Measures.
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.