Aim of the course
Helps you & your organisation to understand the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards and the business benefits of improved quality performance. You will also understand the the structure and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 version and its relationship with ISO 9000.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers
- EMS Managers
- QES managers
- Sustainability Managers
- Executives & professionals engaged in the development or preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the changes expected in the revised ISO 9001.
At the end of course
You will have a very good understanding of:
- What is a Management system, Quality Management?
- Principles and the “Deming’s Cycle” Plan Do, Check, Act cycle.
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the *High Level Structure (HLS) requirements?
- Requirements of the 2015 version of the ISO 9001.
- Types of emerging stake-holder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk based thinking - types of risks linked to your business processes.
- The new versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
- This course fulfils the IRCA pre-requisite entry requirements for both the 2 Days Internal Auditor and 5 Days Lead Auditor Training course.
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunities will offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when developing or upgrading their management system.
- Working sessions to consider impact to your own organisation’s management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.
Duration: 2 days Hours: 16 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.