DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
Aim of the course
Helps you & your organisation to understand the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards and the business benefits of improved quality performance. You will also understand the the structure and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 version and its relationship with ISO 9000.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers
- EMS Managers
- QES managers
- Sustainability Managers
- Executives & professionals engaged in the development or preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the changes expected in the revised ISO 9001.
At the end of course
You will have a very good understanding of:
- What is a Management system, Quality Management?
- Principles and the “Deming’s Cycle” Plan Do, Check, Act cycle.
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the *High Level Structure (HLS) requirements?
- Requirements of the 2015 version of the ISO 9001.
- Types of emerging stake-holder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk based thinking - types of risks linked to your business processes.
- The new versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
- This course fulfils the IRCA pre-requisite entry requirements for both the 2 Days Internal Auditor and 5 Days Lead Auditor Training course.
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunities will offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when developing or upgrading their management system.
- Working sessions to consider impact to your own organisation’s management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.
Duration: 2 days Hours: 16 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.