Aim of the course
Helps you & your organisation to understand the purpose of a quality management system, of information security management systems standards and the business benefits of improved quality performance in information technology. You will also understand the structure and the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 version
Who should attend ?
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an external auditor of information Security Management Systems..
At the end of this course you will have the answers to the following questions:
- What is information, and what is information security?
- How can an Information Security Management System improve security of business?
- How can we identify risks and perform risk assessment?
- What are the purpose and requirements of ISO 27001?
- Where does ISO 27001 fit in the big picture?
Duration: 2 days
Hours: 16 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.