Six Sigma is the most effective methodology available for improving the performance of any organization by minimizing the defects in its products or services. Every error committed, has a cost associated to it in for of losing customers, redoing a task, replacing a part, waste time/material or losing efficiency. The session systematically defines and enhances trainees understanding of Six Sigma quality principles. The program provides a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction of Management by Fact along with a structured performance improvement methodology and related mastery exercises.
Who should attend ?
- First and second level supervisors and managers。
- Quality and process improvement professionals.
- Associates participating in quality teams.
- Executives who desire to champion Six Sigma Quality Improvement
Design and engineer workflows for optimal performance. Measure, analyze, improve, and control process outcomes and for operational excellence. Work within and across work groups to deliver exceptional service. Manage by fact and follow a structured performance improvement methodology.
- Understand what Lean Six Sigma is and how it can impact your business。
- Put into place your own Six Sigma framework and gain competitive advantage
- Make cost savings through streamlined processes
- Improve time and performance management
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Share knowledge and motivate employee
Overview of Six Sigma, DFSS, Introduction to DMAIC Cycle, Application of Statistical Tools
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.